The artists featured in Paper Translations transform the seemingly mundane material of paper by reinterpreting it into complex works of contemporary art through folding, staining, painting, cutting, casting, felting, tearing, sewing, and weaving, merging cultural tradition and personal memory to reintroduce us to paper in ways we have never seen before. View gallery open hours.
- Jean-Marie Tarascio
- Sande Wascher-James
Paper Translations Public Programs
- Date: Friday, September 16, 2016 at 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Free to the public. Meet some of the artists and enjoy complimentary appetizers. $3 wine and beer. Free parking is available.
Featured Paper-Related Classes & Workshops
- All Levels
- Collage & Writing: Mixing Images and Text on Paper with Dianne Aprile and Larry Calkins, Mondays, September 26-November 14
- Journal Making: Double Pamphlet Journal with Janice Berkebile, Saturday, October 15
- Paper Making Family Workshop with Seth! Leary, Saturday, November 12
- Beginning to Intermediate Collage with Larry Calkins, Wednesdays, September 21-November 9
- Previous Experience Required
- Advanced Assemblage with Larry Calkins, Mondays, September 19-November 7