Selected from over 7,000 entries—submitted from all 50 states, DC, and Canada—the winning photos were published in the May-June 2016 issue of Audubon magazine. A panel of five judges had the daunting task of sifting through the stunning images and grading them based on technical quality, originality, and artistic merit. Read more about the 2016 Audubon Photography Awards here.
- Grand Prize Winner: Bonnie Block
- Professional Winner: Dick Dickinson
- Amateur Winner: Steve Torna
- Youth Winner: Carolina Anne Fraser
- Fine Art Winner: Barbara Driscoll
- Amateur Honorable Mention: Artur Stankiewicz
- Amateur Honorable Mention: Colleen Gara
- Fine Art Honorable Mention: Blake Shaw
- Amateur Honorable Mention: Martin V. Sneary
Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Free to the public.