Artists’ Exhibit Timeline
Application Deadline: April 10
Artists Notified: April 20
Art Drop Off: May 2 – 4
Opening Reception: May 12, 6 – 8:30 PM
Exhibition Dates: May 9 – June 4
Juried by Trevor Doak, Director of Gallery 110 in Seattle’s Pioneer Square
The KAC Artists’ Exhibition is an annual show in the KAC Gallery that showcases work from our talented community of artists in a variety of media. Anyone associated with the Kirkland Arts Center, including past members, students, teachers, staff, board members, exhibition artists (gallery or satellite), KAC Store artists and/or donors, may apply to be a part of this juried exhibition.
Please email J. Gordon with any questions regarding the online application: email@example.com. Late applications will not be considered.
2. Artists are responsible for the transportation of their work to and from the KAC gallery.
3. Entries must be created within the past two years.
4. Any artwork that is not accurately represented by its image(s) may be disqualified by the jury.
5. KAC reserves the right to photograph work for publicity purposes.
6. All work must remain at the KAC Gallery throughout the duration of the exhibit.
7. Artists are responsible for all shipping charges.
Art by Joyce Yu