Artists’ Exhibit Timeline
Application Deadline: March 30
Artists Notified: April 13
Opening Reception: May 11, 6 – 8:30 PM
Exhibition Dates: May 8 – July 7
Juried by Gallery Curator J. Gordon, Ceramic Artist Carol Gouthro, and Printmaker Karen Klee-Atlin
The KAC Artists’ Exhibition is an annual show in the KAC Gallery that showcases work from our talented community of artists in a variety of media. Current and former students as well as current and former instructors of the Kirkland Arts Center are eligible to apply. Applicants must have taught or studied at the Kirkland Arts Center in the past 5 years. The entry fee is $20 and all mediums will be accepted for consideration, including, but not limited to, sculpture, painting, drawing, photography, mixed media, printmaking, and video. People’s Choice and Jurors’ Choice will be given cash awards.
Please email J. Gordon with any questions regarding the online application: email@example.com. Late applications will not be considered.
2. Artists are responsible for the transportation of their work to and from the KAC gallery.
3. Entries must be created within the past two years.
4. Any artwork that is not accurately represented by its image(s) may be disqualified by the jury.
5. KAC reserves the right to photograph work for publicity purposes.
6. All work must remain at the KAC Gallery throughout the duration of the exhibit.
7. Artists are responsible for all shipping charges.
Art by Karen Klee-Atlin