- Provided by KAC:
- Golden Fluid Acrylics - Raw Umber, Burnt Umber Light, Ultramarine Blue, Phthalo Blue
- Metallic leaf and glue
- Water containers, palettes, etc.
- Two Filbert brushes - one as small as possible (#2) and one a little larger ( #4). Small rounds and flats too - all nylon - cheap is fine. (No hogs bristle)
- Cradled smooth painting board - masonite or similar about 8x10 inches (NOT 'artist panel' which has a texture to it. Board must be smooth. Solid wood is ok. We can sand it smooth. Ampersand makes a great Gessobord - buy one 8"x10" cradled (any depth)
- Any FLUID acrylics you might own, favorite colors for glazing (yellows and reds )